Tuna Fotoğrafçı Joined Apr 1, 2004 Messages 1,133 Reaction score 1,337 Location Virginia Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 22, 2008 #1
K_Pugh No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Sep 26, 2005 Messages 1,343 Reaction score 75 Location Scotland Nov 22, 2008 #2 I'll keep an eye out for one. Nice image Tuna, as usual. What did you take this one with? just out of curiosity.
I'll keep an eye out for one. Nice image Tuna, as usual. What did you take this one with? just out of curiosity.
rom4n301 TPF Noob! Joined Dec 28, 2007 Messages 614 Reaction score 3 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 22, 2008 #3 hhahaha thats funny, you shoot it in film?? looks like you did
keybq TPF Noob! Joined Oct 16, 2008 Messages 702 Reaction score 0 Location Purdue University Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 22, 2008 #4 LOL that one is pretty cool.
Tuna Fotoğrafçı Joined Apr 1, 2004 Messages 1,133 Reaction score 1,337 Location Virginia Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 22, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 Thanks - shot with a Leica MP, Voigtlander 75/2.5 Color-Heliar on Reala film. Tuna
Antarctican No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jan 10, 2006 Messages 24,892 Reaction score 85 Location The Great White North Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 22, 2008 #6 I so love your eye for a shot (no pun intended, really). You see the humour amid the mundane, and capture it so well in your photography. I always look forward to seeing what has caught your interest when I open your threads.
I so love your eye for a shot (no pun intended, really). You see the humour amid the mundane, and capture it so well in your photography. I always look forward to seeing what has caught your interest when I open your threads.
roentarre TPF Noob! Joined Dec 13, 2007 Messages 368 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 22, 2008 #7 Wow, so humorous