jocose in action

duncanp said:
its putting mine nearer the bottom :(

that's the idea; push you down...keep ours up.:mrgreen:

tell ya what, if yours starts to drop...i'll bump it, unless i forget or i can't find it :greenpbl:

JonMikal said:
i've got to spring for some of those. $.99 i believe and a pair of sissors?

Yea. I think the Giant has them for something like 2 for $5...we could be like ClarinetJWD and split it...I can always use another pair :lmao:

(man, this forum is like my family--no loyality and whoever is out of earshot is fair game).

jocose said:
OK, so I was going to say something funny here, and use an emoticon, but then I saw all my options and thought of ones for each... so...for your entertainment, you get them all:

:madass: DAMN THAT SCOOB!!!!

:banghead: D'oh!

:shock: Erm, someone already has their hands on your D50?

:playball: Hey Scooooob....I just want to talk.

Thank you, Thank you very much. I'm here all week, and please don't forget to tip your waitress.

now that sounded aprilravenish!

duncanp said:
its putting mine nearer the bottom :(

Duncan, me lad, I saw yours...that the thingy your dad made? It's a pretty nice shot...what exactly is it?

Oh, sorry dude, I'll repost this in your thread so it will get bumped.

jocose said:
Yea. I think the Giant has them for something like 2 for $5...we could be like ClarinetJWD and split it...I can always use another pair :lmao:

(man, this forum is like my family--no loyality and whoever is out of earshot is fair game).

who said they had to be out of earshot?

jocose said:
Duncan, me lad, I saw yours...that the thingy your dad made? It's a pretty nice shot...what exactly is it?

Oh, sorry dude, I'll repost this in your thread so it will get bumped.

:lmao:

Most reactions

Back