jocose in action

Who's the fat kid in the picture? I thought you said it was me....oohhhh, that IS me....

My little camera looks so sad on that tripod...imagine how much worse it would look on the one I brought to the last meetup?

jocose said:
Who's the fat kid in the picture? I thought you said it was me....oohhhh, that IS me....

My little camera looks so sad on that tripod...imagine how much worse it would look on the one I brought to the last meetup?

still better than that 'scoob' i carry around with me at times. i can't get him to stay still :greenpbl:

jocose said:

You're right, it does look sad-so run out and get a 7D!!!!!!!!!!

clarinetJWD said:
I think you mean a D70 :greenpbl:

Great shot JM, as always. I've never gotten a sky like that...

Yea I wasn't getting them either...I think either he's faking it in PS or he's done some serious hacking on his camera :lmao:

jocose said:
Yea I wasn't getting them either...I think either he's faking it in PS or he's done some serious hacking on his camera :lmao:

well i nevah! what gall you have!!!! you were there, you saw the sky...ain't my fault your POS point and shoot can't capture the moment. you can't take your cash with you when you die...go out tonight and buy a real camera! do it! stop lollygagging! America's finest space program (btw, it is the only one America has if i'm not mistaken...is that a chant you guys do in meetings or something over there to keep yourselves pumped up? still upset after all these years that Russia put a man in space first? :lmao: ) pays you good bucks.....spend them!!!!!

:popcorn:

JonMikal said:
well i nevah! what gall you have!!!! you were there, you saw the sky...ain't my fault your POS point and shoot can't capture the moment. you can't take your cash with you when you die...go out tonight and buy a real camera! do it! stop lollygagging! America's finest space program (btw, it is the only one America has if i'm not mistaken...is that a chant you guys do in meetings or something over there to keep yourselves pumped up? still upset after all these years that Russia put a man in space first? :lmao: ) pays you good bucks.....spend them!!!!!

:popcorn:

erm...did I hit a nerve? :lol: Before I take umbrage with being berated (and I'm assuming the trout was implied), what does POS stand for?

Yea, NASA is the only one, and no they don't chant that (but you should hear some of the things they DO chant)...it's my pet name for the place I love so much.

Yes, it's true that NASA does pay me more than I'm worth; however, you forget that Mr. Stafford is a wonderful man, always willing to give out the money, but man, his wife, Sallie Mae, is one f'in' ***** when it comes to collecting!!!

I am confident, however, that I will have my DSLR by the April meetup. But don't you have like 100 cameras laying around? Surely you can spare one, right?:hail: :hail:

clarinetJWD said:
I think you mean a D70 :greenpbl:

Great shot JM, as always. I've never gotten a sky like that...
No, 7D. I don't think he wants to like everyone else.:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back