What's new

Joe Bonamassa

HughGuessWho105 20

TPF Supporters
Joined
Jan 20, 2012
Messages
1,662
Reaction score
359
Location
South East Tennessee, USA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Joe Bonamassa
Nov 20, 2012 in Springfield, MA

Shot with a Canon 7D, 70-200 2.8 L @ 200mm, ISO 3200, Handheld, stage light only.

Light PP only, in Lightroom 4. Very little noise reduction. Was quite pleased with the small amount of noise @ 3200

Critique welcome, as always.

#1

joe_bonamassa-8330.jpg



#2

joe_bonamassa-8391.jpg
 
Last edited:
Super clear pictures under difficult lighting.

I think you cheated through, by going into the future to take great pictures then showing them in the present LOL.
 
How were you permitted to get that camera into the venue?

I watched this guy play a show on cable TV the other day. Before the show, I had never heard of him. He was great live, but when I listened to a few of his songs on iTunes, I wasn't as excited. Live music is always better than a recording...
 
How were you permitted to get that camera into the venue?

I watched this guy play a show on cable TV the other day. Before the show, I had never heard of him. He was great live, but when I listened to a few of his songs on iTunes, I wasn't as excited. Live music is always better than a recording...

I have been to several of his concerts and have never had any issue carrying my camera with my Big WHITE lens.

I have many of his CD's and have heard him numerous time live, including acoustic session and find him to be amazing. As many years as he has been performing across the globe, I am surprised he isn't more well known.
 
Another one from Nov 20, 2012 in Springfield, MA

Shot with a Canon 7D, 70-200 2.8 L @ 200mm, ISO 3200, Handheld, stage light only.

C&C welcome

_MG_8454-2.jpg
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom