What's new

Johnny’s Western Auto - Original location in Raymondville Texas

GrfxGuru

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 4, 2006
Messages
856
Reaction score
23
Location
Texas, USA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Johnny’s Western Auto.webp


A nice urban discovery from a recent trip to South Texas. These walls have seen some time pass for sure.
 
Just noticed this one. Yeah it's simplicity has something very appealing. I like the processing too.
 
Just noticed this one. Yeah it's simplicity has something very appealing. I like the processing too.
Thanks, I was careful to try and get the processing I was aiming for, although I'll admit the gradient sky was more a stroke of luck and wishful thinking that worked out :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom