Jokkmokk wooden church

Alex_B

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
The wooden Church in Jokkmokk, a Sami town in Lapland.

9394.jpg

Cool. If only my Laplander grandmother were still alive: she'd love this one.

If this is a conversion, it is among the best I have seen of late!
How did you do it.
Is there any trick?

I tried my hands on a conversion once again only yesterday and am not convinced of my own results, but this one is just GOOD.

Therefore I am curious!

And I am curious to hear where you are right now?
Still up there?

Thanks all :)

If this is a conversion, it is among the best I have seen of late!
How did you do it.
Is there any trick?

Select the B&W film, select the paper, select a filter, select an exposure .... oh, and the paper has a slight colour cast, so the final print is not really B&W, but you don't really see it.

Oh, and all this was done in my RAW converter ;)

And I am curious to hear where you are right now?
Still up there?

No, just got back :(

Just checked it now. .. set it to Fomapan 100, grade Microphen 11 min 68F, then on paper: MultiContrast Premium from Agfa :p

Just checked it now. .. set it to Fomapan 100, grade Microphen 11 min 68F, then on paper: MultiContrast Premium from Agfa :p

Oh. Cool. Thanks, will try that - in my next life or so - probably. (No darkroom anywhere near nor far from me).

Oh. Cool. Thanks, will try that - in my next life or so - probably. (No darkroom anywhere near nor far from me).

did you read my other post? those were all just the settings in my RAW converter ... :p

OK, which RAW converter, I think we all want one. Any lack of detail in this regard and we'll all be on a plane to Lapland to retrieve yours OK....

OK, which RAW converter, I think we all want one. Any lack of detail in this regard and we'll all be on a plane to Lapland to retrieve yours OK....

LOL, this is no secret, I mainly use Bibble Pro, latest version.

I hate to be a party pooper, but:

1) That doesn't look at all like Foma.

2) My main criterion for deciding whether a conversion is good or not it if I can tell whether it was taken with a digital camera. In this case, it was very obvious.

Most reactions

Back