large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

original.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

original.jpg

large.jpg

Love #3 & 5 in this series as well. Makes me wish we had brought something other than the digital to shoot with! Now I want to go back!

Mr. Canes, you kick much royal ass. :thumbup: Great job.

Filter information, please. I'm digging the tones of #s 3, 4, 5 and 7. Please don't tell me you don't remember. ;)

C-41, is that right?

Thanks all for comments

Terri I don’t remember for sure, but I do know what filters I had with me. For sure the #12 (yellow) ones are those that the natural greens look pink to red in tones. The other filters were a #25 (red) and Nikon 056 (orange). All the images that have a heavy green/yellow tones were natural browns. I have a strong felling those maybe the red filter. And yes these where all process with c-41. I metered thru filter at ISO 100. And the weather was kind overcast.

I tried to search for sample with different filter, but all ones I found where e-6. So I'm add an example of the natural colors.

medium.jpg

[font=&quot]
[/font]

I have been looking at these photos for a minute or two, and all I have to say is thanks for such a different perspective of a Joshua Tree! Especially seeing as I am sure we have all seen hundreds of photos of them, but these are just... interesting

Most reactions

Back