Journey

Mr. Krinkle

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
hello,

well i posted this pictures before but it seems that the link was broken or something. It is a series that i did for an application to a school in the hague. The requirement was that the story had to have "my club" as a theme, and have ten photographs. well i hope you see them and, well like them. im looking forward to hear comments on it, possitive or negative, dont care as long as it is constructive.

well thanx for checking them out... anyways... here they are
:cheers:

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

Does he arrive in the end, after the long walk and all those hardships?
He looks so sad in the last pic!

I really like these A LOT.
I like your idea, I like how you put it into practise, and most of all I like the light you used (and the little plastillin man!!! :D Awww :lovey: ).
What I don't understand in how far this series (photo story) has to do with "your club".

Great idea!!! Fantastic series.

How does this relate to your club?

Ah!
The last to be seen here is the second photo of the series!
Now I understand!
He is getting to the land of light in the end, right? And can sit down there and relax and enjoy the setting sun (or something like that), can't he?

i though that my club would be in a very personal way, the things that surround me and define who i am at the end. the music, represented by the cd's, the photographs, and my friends, in the 8th image are the elements that complete what i can call my world, or... my club.

I really like your idea a lot!
My favourite of the series is the last one! you used grea lighnting for these shots!

Mr. Krinkle said:
i though that my club would be in a very personal way, the things that surround me and define who i am at the end. the music, represented by the cd's, the photographs, and my friends, in the 8th image are the elements that complete what i can call my world, or... my club.

Amazingly creative and well done!!!! :thumbup: :thumbup:

That was awesome!!That has to be the most entertaining series I've ever looked at, thanks for making my day a little brighter!

Most reactions

Back