Joy oh Joy....

I hate to rub this in but I'm not back til Friday! Mind you, I do have to work nights all weekend though.

hmmmm...lets see here...i worked xmas eve, new years eve, new years day and the first day off ive had was this past sunday. so there! :x :x :x :x

md

MDowdey said:
hmmmm...lets see here...i worked xmas eve, new years eve, new years day and the first day off ive had was this past sunday. so there! :x :x :x :x

md

Definitely a character building experience for you and I'm glad someone's supporting the economy.......and a Happy New Year to you! :lol:

Damn i had off from 12/21 to 1/3. I love working for a university.

I hear you! I was back at work on Monday after two long weekends and classes start again tonight :cry:

anton980 said:
Oh come on, it's good for you! Puts hair on your chest!

Well, I don't know about the guys, but I think Corry and I could do without that :lol:

AlisonS said:
anton980 said:
Oh come on, it's good for you! Puts hair on your chest!

Well, I don't know about the guys, but I think Corry and I could do without that :lol:

Me either. Hair removal is such an expensive past time.

mrsid99 said:
MDowdey said:

md

Definitely a character building experience for you and I'm glad someone's supporting the economy.......and a Happy New Year to you! :lol:

happy new year to you!!!! :wink:

MDowdey said:

md

My last full day off from all my jobs was Christmas day. :( Then on next weeks schedule at Walgreens (I'm only supposed to be part time there now, 3 days a week at the MOST) they scheduled me for FIVE FRIGGEN DAYS!!!!! Ok...I work 5 days a week at my full-time job, and one day a week at the OTHER part time job...Add that up, that is 11 shifts in 7 days!!!!! I was quite angry. Thankfully, I was able to do some wheelin and dealin this time, and two very nice co-workers took two of my days off of my hands. Still...it sucks. My ultimate goal before this time next year, is to be rid of at least one job (and still be able to pay my bills). :)

Most reactions

Back