July 4th

smoke665

TPF Supporters
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Tried to do 4th of July shots with Little Bit on Thursday, but like Forest Gump's box of chocolate, you just never know what you're gonna get with her on set. She was up/down/sideways/wouldn't sit still/wouldn't cooperate. Got a few that with some editing might work out. Just one of those days when you have to say will get it next time. LOL

@adamhiram inspired me to try my hand at some sunglasses shots. Despite her constantly moving, got a couple minus the reflections.

View attachment 175281
View attachment 175282

Wow, what a wild outfit! Those glasses, they just kill me.

Too cute! It looks like you even got a catchlight through the sunglasses in the first shot, although I am partial to the smile in #2.

Yes, that smile in #2 wins it for me. Our only grandchild ( until September! ) will be 2 in July. He has already learned to "pose" when Poppa or Meme ( on the other side of his family ) breaks out the real cameras;)

@ronlane Thank you. She and Papa have a deal...She asks, I give. LOL

@adamhiram thank you, I have to admit I'm a sucker for the, smile, even though I know she's posing. LOL Check the images closer, both eyes in both images have catchlights, though they're a little higher then they should be. I had to do that to kill the reflections off the glasses. In #2 I still got a little reflection that I had to clean up post.

@Dean_Gretsch thank you. She is a bit of a primadonna having been in front of a lens since she was a baby. This spring at her day care preschool when the photographer shooting the school photos, tried to tell her what to do, she promptly told him she didn't need his help, she'd been doing this her whole life, then climbed up on the chair and went through her repitore of poses. Poor guy was so shocked he started snapping and just let her do her thing.:biggrin: She is a contradiction of sorts, one minute a professional model capable beyond her years, and the next a temperamental soon to be 4 yr old with an attitude.

@tirediron, @edsland, and @Jeff15 thank you!

@smoke665 Awesome...love her expression & her outfit very patriotic...a junior lady liberty you got their kind sir!!!

Super cuteness with the outfit and sunglasses! She is the star so she can run, jump, not cooperate as she pleases :) I started using prompts with my grands and has helped. The almost 3yo didn't want her photo taken with her mom so I asked her which sister has the stinkiest feet. Well she perked up and I got a few shots of her laughing. But if the kids do not want to take photos well then you have to wait for a better day.

@CherylL thank you! We've used everything from prompts to little surprise toys/gifts, to begging. LOL She's very vocal on if she'll let me photograph her, (As in NO!), and when she's done she says "I'm done and walks off". No arguments, no changing her mind.

Most reactions

Back