Jumper with big dinner & a couple of ants

orionmystery

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
orionmystery.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Big and beautiful jumping spider with her even bigger Christmas dinner - a Pisaurid I think. Spotted by pbertner. More than 4 hours on and she was still enjoying her big dinner. Christmas night macro, Selangor.

Salticid with Pisaurid prey IMG_4309 copy by Kurt (Hock Ping GUEK) orionmystery.blogspot.com, on Flickr

Salticid with Pisaurid prey IMG_4318 copy by Kurt (Hock Ping GUEK) orionmystery.blogspot.com, on Flickr

Salticid with Pisaurid prey IMG_4323 copy by Kurt (Hock Ping GUEK) orionmystery.blogspot.com, on Flickr

Good looking Giant Forest Ant (Camponotus gigas) on the forest floor at night. Despite their huge sizes (20.9mm to 28.1mm), they are really very gentle and even shy! One of my most favorite ants! Selangor, Malaysia.

Giant Forest Ant IMG_4458 copy by Kurt (Hock Ping GUEK) orionmystery.blogspot.com, on Flickr

Cute Meranoplus sp. ants tending to some scale insects. Selangor, Malaysia. Don't you just love the heart-shaped butts of these ants :D

Meranoplus sp. ants IMG_0525 copy by Kurt (Hock Ping GUEK) orionmystery.blogspot.com, on Flickr

They're all very interesting, but I love that first ant. Very cool!

What a beautiful jumping spider. Also love that first ant. I'm on my iPad so can't view exif data but that's with mpe 65mm?

Most reactions

Back