Jumping Photo

Skedaddle

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Just got a new trampoline and was able to grab some photos. How does this one look?

3469127294_68c43c7df1.jpg

if that's a point and shoot I think it's a really high quality pic!!!

He's quite red.

Thank you it is a point and shoot. As for the red, I tried to get rid of some of the red but kept a little bit because he was red in the face from jumping. :)

No I mean his entire body is red. Thats not blood, thats a color shift from the flash. Turning down the red/orange in his skin tones, will still maintain his "flushed" look.

Here is one with less red. I see what you mean with there being too much red. I think that may have been a little too much editing on my part.

3469254134_e542804d66.jpg

How the heck do you do that? I tried getting shots of my 12 year old jumping off a swing set a few weeks ago with my canon rebel and his limbs would always be out of focus or blurred.

cool shots though!

How the heck do you do that? I tried getting shots of my 12 year old jumping off a swing set a few weeks ago with my canon rebel and his limbs would always be out of focus or blurred.

cool shots though!

Have a fast shutter speed and wait till the top part of the jump, they will be stationary for just about a second before they begin to fall.

ahhh, okay, thanks! I'll have to try that then. I used the sport setting on the rebel xs and just started shooting from when he left the swing to when he landed. I'll try and wait for the airborn/paused shot, lol!

thanks again!

I think it would look cool if the tampoline was edited out of the photo (still keeping the grass and houses in the background though). Just a thought. Nice capture though.

To be honest, I had actually thought about taking the trampoline out but wasn't sure if it would look as good. Here is a version without the trampoline. Let me know if it looks better with or without the trampoline. I like it both ways but an leaning more towards the one where the trampoline has been removed.

3468718821_3424314edb.jpg

lol, i like it better removed. now put him in a gii and have him do it again! lol

It's funny because he has never done anything like karate. It would look cool if he was in a gii though. :)

Most reactions

Back