June POTM Nomination thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arch

Damn You!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Post your nominations for JUNE photo of the month here!... The POTM competition HAS A PRIZE FOR FIRST PLACE!!.... at the moment the prize is a TPF mini mag-lite, as pictured it comes in red, black or silver.

5-maglight1.jpg

RULES:

1) You may nominate up to THREE photos, no more.

2) Please include the name of the photo and the name of the photographer.... you can't nominate yourself.

3) You may nominate any photo posted during the month of JUNE in the galleries. Photo must have been taken by the poster.

4) If someone else has already nominated a photo, please do not nominate it again. It makes it very confusing when it's time to make the voting thread. If a photo is nominated twice, your post may be edited or deleted.

5) The same person can only recieve the POTM prize for winning, twice in a 6 month period. This person can still win POTM, but the not the prize repeatedly.

How to nominate: Just right click the picture you'd like to nominate..... go to 'properties' and paste the location into the image icon on this thread..... its easy!

Have fun...... and get nominating!

Self Portrait, by Corry

MeEditEye.jpg

Garden of the Gods PT2 by Clark Kent.

garden2.jpg

Fisherman's Paradise by LeighAnn

On the basis of the uncertain circumstances in which this image has been profered to TPF, I have decided to withdraw its nomination for POTM. I must make it clear, that I have not changed my opinion of the final image itself, which I believe to be a particularly attractive one. I am concerned with the manner in which it has been presented to the TPF community.

Should LeighAnn or Lee33 choose to come and clarify matters for the people here in an unambiguous manner, then I will be happy to recind the withdrawal of her/his image in POTM

Ref: http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=84285

bomen%20bloemen.jpg

and

Stockholm%20Skyline.jpg

Forgot to mention these are from Digital Diva

#1 Flowers from our tree

#2 Stockholm skyline

I am nominating Kacey Age 20 by DigitalDiva.

Kacey024warmer.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back