DwayneOakes TPF Noob! Joined Mar 28, 2011 Messages 62 Reaction score 15 Jun 7, 2011 #1 Thanks for taking a look ! Take care, Dwayne Oakes
NayLoMo6C No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Dec 28, 2010 Messages 819 Reaction score 79 Location San Francisco, CA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 8, 2011 #2 the deer is very subtle in the picture partly because he isnt lit up much. aside from that, I enjoy the lush green environment that it is in
the deer is very subtle in the picture partly because he isnt lit up much. aside from that, I enjoy the lush green environment that it is in
ThisIsMyUsername TPF Noob! Joined Jun 9, 2011 Messages 6 Reaction score 1 Location Norway Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 9, 2011 #3 I agree though, but the shot is still very nice in my opinion, I love the green.
DwayneOakes TPF Noob! Joined Mar 28, 2011 Messages 62 Reaction score 15 Jun 12, 2011 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 Thank you very much for the comments !! Take care, Dwayne Oakes
Yemme No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Apr 30, 2008 Messages 2,654 Reaction score 13 Location NY Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 17, 2011 #5 Your images are always pleasing to the eye. Lovely.