Mike Lamb Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jun 7, 2009 Messages 1,641 Reaction score 598 Location Chicago Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 14, 2014 #1
Trever1t Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Dec 30, 2010 Messages 9,331 Reaction score 2,724 Location San Jose, CA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 14, 2014 #2 Or a ribbon for your hair.
timor Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Feb 28, 2011 Messages 5,905 Reaction score 890 Location Toronto ON Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 15, 2014 #3 I like take pictures of things on the deck to. But tell me, where the h..k did you get Canadian screws in Chicago ?
I like take pictures of things on the deck to. But tell me, where the h..k did you get Canadian screws in Chicago ?
Mike Lamb Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jun 7, 2009 Messages 1,641 Reaction score 598 Location Chicago Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 15, 2014 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 timor said: I like take pictures of things on the deck to. But tell me, where the h..k did you get Canadian screws in Chicago ? Click to expand... I did not know they were Canadian otherwise I would've never used them. I try to use only products made in China. They are 2 inch stainless steel square drive I got from a friend who is a roofer.
timor said: I like take pictures of things on the deck to. But tell me, where the h..k did you get Canadian screws in Chicago ? Click to expand... I did not know they were Canadian otherwise I would've never used them. I try to use only products made in China. They are 2 inch stainless steel square drive I got from a friend who is a roofer.