JeffieLove
No longer a newbie, moving up!
- Joined
- Feb 8, 2010
- Messages
- 1,601
- Reaction score
- 15
- Location
- Elkton, MD
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
Not sure how interesting this first one is, but thought I'd give it a shot
I'm a sucker for weeping willows
This is a peacock that was at the zoo I took the kids to today
My FAVORITE of all the animal shots I was able to get with my hunk of junk kit lens
I don't think they are awesome, but just thought I would post them up and see what you all thought
I'm not super proud of these like I was that last flower picture I took 
This is a peacock that was at the zoo I took the kids to today
I don't think they are awesome, but just thought I would post them up and see what you all thought