1st image doesn't do it for me.
Composition - seem a bit out of wack - little bit of flowers, little bit of the hand (which actually looks very guy-like

) little bit of the background,
Colors - over saturated, a bit overexposed, harsh lighting (not soft).
DOF - I'm not the one to say to shoot at f/2.8 everything but the background that is supposed to be pretty far is relatively sharp and is a bit distracting
2nd Image: nice capture of emotion. don't like the colors - there's retro and there's a client want image to be restored, I feel that the colors are of the later category. Clone out the cars in the background - easy fix and will further keep emphasis on the subject.
Looked through through some other images, in general nice composition.
Lighting, I'm a big proponent of using flash/strobes, either on-camera of off-camera. in this image CSC_0539, for example, I can't see her eyes - they are black, look like racoon - thus the pretty bride doesn't look glorified. the pipes also take away from her -unless she's sitting on them or has one of her feet on them, it doesn't ADD any flavor to her.
DSC_0434 - the sun provided nice HARSH shaddows which aren't always nice and in this case doesn't add any flavor to her - shooting the same image at higher shutter speed with a fill flash would soften up the shadows on her face.
DSC-446 - love selective color. I've been a fan of this technique for many years.
quick sum up
She is a bit on the heavy side, thus try to avoid shooting people like that straigh fwd - turn them a bit, it slims the body down and again adds a bit of flavor to the pose rather then a snapshot.
Lighting, if you ever seem me CC on posing, I often talk about lighting. Sun is a harsh light. It leaves harsha shadows (it's something I'd want to do on a body builder to show definition of muscles or do some funky gothic work, but on a bride and groom where glamour and softness is the key, it isn't something I'd do). Use reflector to block the sun (use an assistant, that is what they are there fore) if not - utilize the groom or bridal party, get them involved and everyone has a blast. As said before, I often use flash both indoors and outdoors. I can control it, it'll either add light or it'll add an
effect of sorts. Natural light is nice and pleasent but using it exclusively isn't something I do b/c it is pretty monodirectional unlike my flash units that will add a flavor to an image, will make the bride standout.
DOF, as said before, I won't be the person saying shoot at 2.8 everything. #1, on 90+% of glass sharpest apertures are about 2-3 stops down from widest open, #2, I prefer natural human eye dof which is about f/8. therefore I prefer to keep my f/stop anywhere b/n 5.6-11. Therefore if I were in an environment as yours, (I didn't read your exif) my starting point would be #1 lowest possible iso, #2, since I'd want to get details in the sky and at same time have it MORE out of focus then you did I'd shoot at higher shutter speeds - start out around 1/500sec and #3 adjust the f/stop to give me dof and exosure that looks nice. I'd put out a reflector to cover the face - she won't squint and I'll have the OPEN eyes looking at the camera and will use my flash to fill in the shadows.
This is my style of shooting, some might agree and others will probably disagree but it is yet to fail me, at least in terms of lighting. If you'd like to talk more, PM me, we'll talk

Keep on shooting and enjoying it.