Southerngal TPF Noob! Joined Jun 8, 2007 Messages 299 Reaction score 0 Location Georgia Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 8, 2007 #1
L Lackoffunding TPF Noob! Joined May 1, 2007 Messages 231 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 8, 2007 #2 I would love the first one without that framing. It is way too distracting. I really like the second one. Maybe a touch more contrast. Nice portraits.
I would love the first one without that framing. It is way too distracting. I really like the second one. Maybe a touch more contrast. Nice portraits.
Southerngal TPF Noob! Joined Jun 8, 2007 Messages 299 Reaction score 0 Location Georgia Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 8, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 here is the original to the first pic....
mysteryscribe TPF Noob! Joined Feb 1, 2006 Messages 6,071 Reaction score 3 Location in the middle of north carolina Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 8, 2007 #4 The crop on three bothers me. Probably just me but It seems to just be stuff that has no relationship to the portrait and is chopped up in and of itself. In my opinion it would be better cropped between the R and the first O ...
The crop on three bothers me. Probably just me but It seems to just be stuff that has no relationship to the portrait and is chopped up in and of itself. In my opinion it would be better cropped between the R and the first O ...
mysteryscribe TPF Noob! Joined Feb 1, 2006 Messages 6,071 Reaction score 3 Location in the middle of north carolina Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 8, 2007 #5 The last one looks like a girl I dated about thirty years ago no further comment on that.