Just a few randoms....

TJE Photos

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So I just started getting into photography a few months ago. Currently shooting with a Pentax ZX-M film SLR. None of these have been post processed in any way. Let me know what you guys think please.

23_23.jpg

15_10.jpg

12_13.jpg

05_20.jpg

18_18.jpg

07_10.jpg

18_19A.jpg

01_25-Copy-1.jpg

15_17A.jpg

10_12A.jpg

Last edited:
Way to capture the moment/emotion in your photographs, Nice work!

None of these have been post processed in any way.
What kind of film did you use, it sure looks grainy, and I guess you did the darkroom developing?

How were they converted to digital files?

Last edited:
Kodak film, some 200 and 400 speed film. It was really bright out when I already had a roll of 400 halfway through so that might account for some of the graininess.

And no they were developed by CVS and put directly on CD without prints. I mean I hadn't messed with them in photoshop or anything like that by no post processing.

Nice color saturation. I didn't know Kodak still had it in 'em.

Kodak film, some 200 and 400 speed film. It was really bright out when I already had a roll of 400 halfway through so that might account for some of the graininess.

And no they were developed by CVS and put directly on CD without prints. I mean I hadn't messed with them in photoshop or anything like that by no post processing.
Though you haven't done any post processing, CVS's automated developing equipment post processed your photos when it digitized the negatives for writing to the CD.

Most reactions

Back