Photographizing junkie!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
DSC06609.jpg

Just a few,
Lookin' at you.

Nice shot.

Nice shot! Looks like their numbers are good in your area? We have whitetail deer, but they are hard to spot in this area.

In Staffordshire...Close to where I live....
Really??? The majority of the UK’s red deer are found in Scotland. In the rest of the UK they are scattered in the Lake District, East Anglia and Southwest England.

I'm an ex gamekeeper in the South West I have NEVER heard of a wild population in Staffordshire- a few wildlife trusts have capture herds around the Midlands

You should maybe report you findings ??

Les :)

We have had a population of Red Fallow and Muntjac Deer around the Cannock Chase all my life at least and I am 71, The Red Deer are often seen several miles around the Cannock Chase. This group I shot Near a place called Chasewater which is 5 miles from the Chase the way the crow flies. Sightings are so common around where I live I really don't think it needs reporting... :smug: :onthego::onthego:

Last edited:
We have had a population of Red Fallow and Muntjac Deer around the Cannock Chase all my life at least and I am 71, The Red Deer are often seen several miles around the Cannock Chase. This group I shot Near a place called Chasewater which is 5 miles from the Chase the way the crow flies. Sightings are so common around where I live I really don't think it needs reporting... :smug: :onthego::onthego:
I know Chasewater Jeff - its a country park and they would be captive and not wild :)

Lez, I really think you should get your facts straight in my area it's never unusual to find reds in the middle of a traffic roundabout or even walking over a road..They are quite common......

Most reactions

Back