What's new

Just a little bit outside of town

DaPOPO

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jul 19, 2012
Messages
394
Reaction score
209
Location
Katy Texas
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
It's spring in Parker CO...

$Parker CO 4-20-12-13.webp
 
I like the elements in this. The two in the background immediately catch my eye. I think you should have tried a different angle to get a nice shot of the two colours
 
Nice effort on trying to bring interest in the foreground. But there's something that bothers me on the background, as it's just slightly out of focus. It's not blurry not enough to call it bokeh and not sharp enough to make it a subject.
I think you could improve the shot by increasing the depth of field to make the background sharp. (Going to f16, f22 should do the trick - or even better - focus at the hyperfocal distance at someting like f11, f16)
 
Nice effort on trying to bring interest in the foreground. But there's something that bothers me on the background, as it's just slightly out of focus. It's not blurry not enough to call it bokeh and not sharp enough to make it a subject.
I think you could improve the shot by increasing the depth of field to make the background sharp. (Going to f16, f22 should do the trick - or even better - focus at the hyperfocal distance at someting like f11, f16)

Actually the best I could say was the camera was tricked. I was focusing on the top grasses and took the shot. Here are two others where I changed the place of focus.

$Parker CO 4-20-12-11.webp
$Parker CO 4-20-12-12.webp
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom