What's new

Just a little head

Joined
Jul 2, 2012
Messages
1,669
Reaction score
1,779
Location
talbot victoria australia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I made this wanted to see if he photographed ok:mrgreen:
 

Attachments

  • $little-head.webp
    $little-head.webp
    68.5 KB · Views: 86
Methinks the subject feels the light is too bright.;)
 
Hmm, I really like the pic. he head has nice detail and character but I think that the lighting could be changed a bit. The shadows on the right of the face are a bit distracting so I recommend a different angle. I also think that this could have been placed right in the middle. AND I can also see the lens cap on the bottom ;). But great shot
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom