What's new

Just a little somethin...

bace

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 10, 2005
Messages
3,941
Reaction score
72
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Was bored a few weeks ago at a crappy Thursday night jam...

downone.jpg
 
i like the composition...interesting what others see that i don't :)

what strikes me most is your control of the exposure. i would expect some blown areas. impressive work bace all around.
 
:blushing:
 
nice pic bace!! i like the point of view of it!! :thumbup:
 
Great compo and fanstatic colours. Like it :thumbup: I think the horizon needs levelling a little tho...
 
I really like the pov on this one and I agree with JM about the exposure. Very nice! :thumbup:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom