What's new

Just a lonely chair

Toni Marie

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 25, 2008
Messages
343
Reaction score
0
Location
Lincoln, NE
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Taken with my old camera. I just thought this chair was kind of cool.


100_0837resizred.jpg
 
I like old things, they never last long.

One thing you can do is use some creativity around the chair a bit. Take it at different zooms and angles. No just a straight on shot
 
The title should be "Tetanus shot waiting to happen"
 
It's pretty weak composition wise. Try offsetting it (rule of thirds) and try a different angle.
 
needs cropping, try a 4x5 format, take some off the left and bottom, look up the rule of thirds, it's a composition style
 
Agreed that some form of cropping might enhance this image. I do like the chair.
 
This picture was taken along time ago.
I have gotten alot better, and still have a long way to go.
Thanks for all the input.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom