What's new

Just a Night Time Cityscape

eminart

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 19, 2008
Messages
206
Reaction score
0
Location
Huntsville, AL
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I have to do a panoramic assignment for my photography class. This is my try from tonight.

Critiques welcome.

Night.jpg
 
That picture is great! I think it'd be a little better if there was less foliage in the center and it was a little more clear that it was a cityscape.
 
That picture is great! I think it'd be a little better if there was less foliage in the center and it was a little more clear that it was a cityscape.


Yeah, I agree about the foliage. That was the clearest view I could find though.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom