What's new

Just a pic of my car

HoboSyke

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jun 8, 2005
Messages
1,051
Reaction score
7
Location
Sydney - Australia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
TegsBorder2.jpg
 
neat idea...the yellow really pops on the black BG. :D
 
i really like the color and the lighting! nice photoshoppin too! :thumbup::thumbup:
 
Great pic i like the mirror effect, good job :thumbup:
 
i like it, i would like to see the wheels a little though, just to give the car a little more depth.
 
Hey thanks guys. This pic wasnt supposed to be anything special. I had just got home with my new 24-70L lens and snapped a few shots of my balcony. This was a few months ago and I only came up with this lastnight.
 
Good shot, very dramatic lighting...

I love ITR's, I have a 92 5 speed that Im going to have built to ITR specs.
Need money...!!! lol

Have you ever seen these with the JDM front conversion.

They are too sick!!!
 
Yeah the JDM front is sweet. Its very similar to the Australian LS integra.
Thanks for the comments. Email some pics of your car if you like thornhammer.
live_illusion@hotmail.com
 
I don't know what kind of car it is, but hey, it looks cool!

Rob
 
Hey Rob is a Honda Integra Type R.. #16 of 1000 ever offered in Australia.
 
Oh cool. They don't look like that over here. The Civic R is very very popular in the UK, less so the Integra, but we get the euro models which are very different. I am an absolute car fiend, but I don't recognise most of the ones posted on TPF as they're not UK models that I've seen!!

Rob
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom