What's new

Just an egg.

PlasticSpanner

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 1, 2005
Messages
4,125
Reaction score
51
Location
Cheshire, England
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Could be a planet, a sun or just an egg.

Egg.jpg
 
I thought that too, with the light escaping from between the egg and the card mask looking like a suns coma. Just needed a couple of solar flares in there! :lol:
 
The "flames" released on the surface of a sun. Kinda difficult to explain but you can't see them on the surface facing the Earth, just around the outside edges and best seen during an eclipse. (or with a Personal Solar Telescope)

Search for the SoHo Satellite in Google to see the coma of our Sun without the center bit.
 
but that is the corona ...

coma to me refers to a medically critical state ...

but then again i am not a native speaker ... :)
 
Could be! I may have it completely wrong, or it may be spelled comma.?

Corona sounds more correct though! :)

Just finished work & can't be bothered right now but I might check later on!

Either way, it's still an egg! :lol:
 
I like this photo, the colors are so intense. What exactly was the egg doing? LOL I know that sounds strange... how did you get it to "glow"?
 
A 500W halogen light through a card mask makes an egg glow quite well! :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom