What's new

Just an interesting looking tree

goodguy

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Dec 5, 2012
Messages
5,555
Reaction score
1,121
Location
Toronto Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
AE1_4630_zps764919bc.jpg
 
It could be interesting but not without good focus and detail.
 
It could be interesting but not without good focus and detail.

Not exactly a picture I was overly worried about these parameters.
In most cases when a picture is not composed correctly and not sharp I delete it but in this case I decided I will keep it.

You should have put NSFW on the title.

What is NSFW ?

Dude, that's totally what I was thinking. Looks like lady bits.
You got it, thats the interesting part of the picture ;)
 
Hmm... Looks an awful lot like a sausage wallet to me.



I know like three of you have said it already. I just wanted to say sausage wallet. Thanks for humoring me.
 
I just love how nature mimics things :)

Also here when this tree mimics an alligator (pic posted few month ago on other post of mine).

AE1_2649-1_zps3fa40e48.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom