Just another random shot!

Toni Marie

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
There's really not much to say about this one, but what the title says.

IMG_2756resized.jpg

I like that the composition makes the bolts seem huge, but it's a little frustrating that I don't know exactly what i'm looking at. The base of a street lamp maybe?

I wish this were really sharp, in focus, and not showing camera shake.
The textures could have been the subject, but it is too blurred for them to really show.
So as it is it looks like what it is called in the title. Purely random. One might say "snapshot".

It is so pale and grey! Where are the contrasts to bring out the different textures?

They are both just sort of... uninteresting? to me... Sorry.. the composition of the can is just dead center and not an intersting subject. The first one doesn't appeal artistically to me in any way and its pretty soft and OOF..

Eh...these pictures don't really move me in any way.

Maybe quit the whole "random" shot thing. Put some actual thought into your shots and invest in a tripod. lol...1 and 3 are blurry. I think 3 is too focused for my liking. All i see is a hinge.

1 and 3 are out of focus,soft,blurred and uninteresting. They lack contrast and there's nothing that my eyes could stop on. Pure snapshots.
2nd shot i quite like, texture of the ground is really good and it's quite contrasty.

I do put a lot of thought into my shots and I also like very random. I don't think people look around as much as they should. I take pictures of everything, because I don't think I should limit myself.

I don't think people look around has much has they should. I take pictures of everything, because I don't think I should limit myself.

replace has with "as". Sorry. had to call you out on that. haha.

And really...what's there to look at? I'm not trying to be mean but i only see an out of focus hinge and bottom of something which i know nothing more about.

I do like the second one for the most part but as said earlier, the can is dead center.

Toni, don't be discouraged - your first shot in particular has a lot of potential - there are some interesting textures in there and strong triangular shapes. The light was a little flat the day you took this, and a tripod would allow you to make it razor sharp (it is a bit soft). There are slightly different points of view that could give you nice diagonals through your image, which always add interest.

Kevin

No not again!! Yes another random shot. Yes I take other pictures then these dumb ones I just like them.
IMG_2499resized.jpg

Most reactions

Back