What's new

Just another sunset

Tolyk

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 10, 2006
Messages
531
Reaction score
7
Location
Calgary, Alberta
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So, while at a wedding, I went out and got to witness this:

Sunset.jpg
 
I really like that picture! Is that really dark spot the shadow of the lower clouds?
 
Great sunset capture.....I think thats the ground....cant say.
 
not at the bottom of the pictures, I'm talking about on the under side of the clouds towards the middle of the shot to the right
 
not at the bottom of the pictures, I'm talking about on the under side of the clouds towards the middle of the shot to the right
I'm not sure what you're asking specifically, but here's the non-edited version, perhaps it will show you what you're asking.

IMG_4567noedits.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom