Just bought an 80D. Should I sell it for the 6D Mkii?

I will make it short and sweet, if 4K isn't a big deal for you then get the bloody camera!

I'll be pre ordering lol, 4k would've been a nice touch, but not necessary, I've been shooting video in 1080p a while and am fine with, I would've liked dual memory card slots, but overall, I'd rather have the FF now and start building my FF lens collection than buy aps-c lenses knowing one day I'll be upgrading. I appreciate all the feedback.

I'll be pre ordering lol, 4k would've been a nice touch, but not necessary, I've been shooting video in 1080p a while and am fine with, I would've liked dual memory card slots, but overall, I'd rather have the FF now and start building my FF lens collection than buy aps-c lenses knowing one day I'll be upgrading. I appreciate all the feedback.

Much better off in the long run money wise doing it now than later. Not buying equipment twice. Don't look past used! Just make sure whom ever you buy from has a decent return period. I have new and used equipment. I just look things over really well. With the internet these days, you can get just about any manual for free if the item does not come with one.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back