Just bought my first L lens

Nice score. At that price, it's way easier to ask for forgiveness than for permission. I'd have had to jump on it too.

WOWA that was a massive discount on the lens - even for open box I'm honestly surprised a shop would drop its price down that far on the MII! You got yourself a fantastic deal!

I also second the point that a 70-200mm is a very popular and versatile lens and the one you just got is pretty much top of its game (I've known people with prime lenses to sell them and move to the zoom happily!)

And yeah you can probably sell that lens second hand and make a profit from the sale - but its L - its your first L and its an awesome L you won't be able to sell it ;) :)

WOWA that was a massive discount on the lens - even for open box I'm honestly surprised a shop would drop its price down that far on the MII! You got yourself a fantastic deal!

I also second the point that a 70-200mm is a very popular and versatile lens and the one you just got is pretty much top of its game (I've known people with prime lenses to sell them and move to the zoom happily!)

And yeah you can probably sell that lens second hand and make a profit from the sale - but its L - its your first L and its an awesome L you won't be able to sell it ;) :)
If I were you I would sell it, make a profit, and then have enough money to put toward two L series lenses.

If I were you I would sell it, make a profit, and then have enough money to put toward two L series lenses.

But then whilst you'd have two L lenses you wouldn't have any awesome 70-200mm MII ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back