Just come from swimming

.Serenity.

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This is one of my favorite images. He had just exited a lake.
a_MG_8991.jpg

This was the first time i had taken pictures of a wild Bear, i would love some pointers.

Don't get eaten!

Nice photo

So... does a bear "go" in the woods...

nevermind!

Having never shot a bear myself. Great, fantastic job! I'm not getting closer than your image on my pc from a bear. Kudos!

Awesome shot! I love the water dripping off it!

Wow! How close were you to this guy?? This is an awesome shot! I love the water droplets as well. I agree it could be a bit brighter and maybe a bit sharper too. I'm guessing you were using your 70-300 and I know I have trouble getting perfectly sharp images with that lens.

Wow! How close were you to this guy?? This is an awesome shot! I love the water droplets as well. I agree it could be a bit brighter and maybe a bit sharper too. I'm guessing you were using your 70-300 and I know I have trouble getting perfectly sharp images with that lens.

Yes i was at 300 mm using a log for a tripod, it was frustrating. It was also a very overcast day, nearly raining. I should have turned my ISO up some, which might have brightened up the image but up-ed the noise as well.... its a push pull deal.
I think i was..... 30 or 40 meters...

Hmm, I can only see TCimages edit ... not the original.

anyway, seems like a nice shot, maybe a bikt dark in his face.

I never got that close to a bear .

Most reactions

New Topics

Back