TamiAz Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Sep 26, 2011 Messages 1,004 Reaction score 524 Location Arizona Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 25, 2014 #1 I stopped at Goodwill yesterday to browse and I found a bag of wine corks... corks01 by TamiAz, on Flickr corks05 by TamiAz, on Flickr corks02 by TamiAz, on Flickr corks03 by TamiAz, on Flickr corks04 by TamiAz, on Flickr
I stopped at Goodwill yesterday to browse and I found a bag of wine corks... corks01 by TamiAz, on Flickr corks05 by TamiAz, on Flickr corks02 by TamiAz, on Flickr corks03 by TamiAz, on Flickr corks04 by TamiAz, on Flickr
JustJazzie Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jan 21, 2013 Messages 3,793 Reaction score 1,732 Location Bailey, Colorado Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 25, 2014 #2 Interesting! I prefer the cork setup of number one, but the wooden backdrop in the last few. Looks like a fun time!
Interesting! I prefer the cork setup of number one, but the wooden backdrop in the last few. Looks like a fun time!
tirediron Watch the Birdy! Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jul 8, 2005 Messages 45,715 Reaction score 14,785 Location Victoria, BC Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 25, 2014 Moderator 🛠️ #3 Cool! LOTS of possibilities here!
keyseddie No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jun 2, 2014 Messages 455 Reaction score 258 Location Sewell, NJ and Key Largo, FL Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 25, 2014 #4 Try one like #1, filling the frame with different compositions. Nice with Alamos. Like tirediron says, lots of possibilities. Shoot some more. BTW, pretty decent wines. I think I've consumed most.
Try one like #1, filling the frame with different compositions. Nice with Alamos. Like tirediron says, lots of possibilities. Shoot some more. BTW, pretty decent wines. I think I've consumed most.
SnappingShark Always learning. Supporting Member 📸 Joined Sep 13, 2013 Messages 1,545 Reaction score 636 Location United States, PNW Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 25, 2014 #5 Surprised you could focus yes, laughing at my own jokes. Like the images!