Just curious...

JeffieLove

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Do either of these have any merit as far as being interesting?? Or anything??

They were both accidents and I thought they ended up looking kinda cool...

078-1.jpg

075-1.jpg

I have done the same thing.
When I first thought they were cool, I would save them. As time went by and I reviewed them again...Delete. ;):mrgreen:

That is just me, remember there are others who may like them...such as yourself. :mrgreen:

It just depends on what you're into. Some things I keep for either future visual reference or use in other graphical projects. Having said that, if you're just gonna delete it, I'd be happy to take the 2nd image off your hands :mrgreen:

Not really diggin' either one...although I have seen some interesting landscape photos done using the same technique. Some pretty 'big names' in landscape photography, like Alain Briot, have been working in this method for a while now. Back in the 1960's Ernst Haas sort of pioneered the slow, 1 second to 1/5 second type of blurred photo of well-recognized subjects done in color...so, there's a longstanding precedent, as well as modern, current interest in the technique.

Me for myself - would not delete them.
There is always the rainy day activity of playing around with photo editing software, and pictures such as these I have found, are often the basis of a lot of fun.

So, I would say, see what you can create when going wild in photo shop, or another programm...but again, that's just me.

i would like number 1 better if the colors were boosted

boosted enough?

078LR.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back