What's new

Just Dirty

Tazman32

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 7, 2013
Messages
47
Reaction score
16
Location
Beaver Falls Pennsylvania
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
$BIZ_2098-4.webp
 
Think I am seeing an umbrella and reflector in his glasses.

I like his expression and attire, but that reflection is not working for me.
 
Yeah I agree about the reflections, but I am not skilled enough in post to remove them without ruining the shot. I think just blacking out the glasses would probably look fake
 
Best way to remove the reflection is to notice it on scene...make appropriate changes. Slightly turning his head in another direction or moving the lighting source over would remove any reflection.
 
Yeah, a little planning here would have been good. Not sure if you can completely remove all the reflections since the glasses wrap around but they can be made to look better with a little thought. I was using flash with an umbrella and a reflector, so kind of hard to see before hand, but these sound like excuses :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom