just getting something off my chest, ignore me

ferny

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.blueyedmuffin.co.uk
This has been torturing my brain like a bad song for a few days. When I go somewhere new I see the women and think "wow" for most of them. After a couple of days or weeks that feeling goes. The same thing happened here, except for a couple of people who I still feel "wow" towards.
One has a tendency to give me butterflies when I see she's posted. I suspect she gets grumpy from time to time which comes out in her posts now and again. But that just adds to her.
The other is one of the nicest forum users around. I've not seen her say a bad word against anyone. Not even a :roll:. The sort of person you want to snuggle up into on a cold night.
Both are regulars but not what I'd call big spammers.
This isn't a "love me, give me attention" post. I'm just trying to exorcise the thoughts. Feel free to close/delete the thread if you want to. I'm sorry if I've made anyone feel uncomfortable.

I think that's pretty natural, acutally. You join a group of people that have similar interests and you're bound to meet some that you have a lot in common with. This forum has a great group of members who are all pretty comfortable with each other.

That being said, I've met some of my closest friends here and I can't imagine life without them. If these lucky ladies don't know about your feelings, tell them. It's always nice to know other people like you :D

Good for you Ferny, now I knew I was devlishly handsome but wow...I take peoples breath away now.

Ohhh Ladies?! Ohh dang.

Hehe dont worry mate, perfectly natural, good on yeh.

Theres a few nice girls out there aint there :D

hehe arty u crack me up young man

ferny...dont lose sleep over it sweetie, however, you never know what might happen. i met the love of my life on a message forum! :love:

Out yourself MAN! We need some more TPF hook-ups on here! One of these days we'll get that much sought after TPF wedding :wink:

Canon Fan said:
Out yourself MAN! We need some more TPF hook-ups on here! One of these days we'll get that much sought after TPF wedding :wink:

You're getting one later this year ;)

oh no chaseypants...

quick delete the thread! he wont see!!!!

someone hold Matt back before he comes into this thread. flash him your boobs, girls!

Ah yes I just couldn't remember the date Allison! Did we ever get an answer on if it was going to be a TPF photo outing? :lol:

If you want to travel, absolutely :mrgreen:

manda said:
oh no chaseypants...

quick delete the thread! he wont see!!!!

someone hold Matt back before he comes into this thread. flash him your boobs, girls!

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

md

Most reactions

New Topics

Back