"Just lay back and enjoy.."

&Denekamp

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
TPF'ers!

After a very long time, I have re-found this forum! :lovey: My apologies for my lengthy absence!

Please allow me to try and make it up to you by showing one of my latest shots :)

relax.jpg

Taken on my last vacation.​

I hope you like it, comments and critique appreciated

Niels

Where on earth were you, other than on that lovely meadow!!!????

I like the composition with your legs in the shot. Good focus all the way through. I like the sun ray's coming through the clouds as well.:thumbup:

Great picture all in all. Beautiful scene. Somehow I feel that if you were barefooted, it would have been better. NO, I don't have a foot fetish or anything! Yet your pants and shoes conflict with the natural surrounding. Just an opinion:)

Thanks all!

LaFoto: I've been out of the photography business for a while, my focus has been on my study the last year. Now I'm back full force! I've bought me a Nikon D50 (long time ago already actually..) And I'm eagerly awaiting the arrival of my latest acquisition, a Canon Canonet range finder!

The Caper: Thank you for your comment, I really appreciate it!

aras: You have a good point there! Although I don't know how comfortable I would be with my bare feet for the world to see. Oh well, at least photos don't smell. :greenpbl: But I can see how it would have improved the feel. Thanks for you comment!

Welcome back and with a BANG! Super image, original and superbly worked.

Most reactions

Back