D dyce TPF Noob! Joined Apr 10, 2010 Messages 26 Reaction score 0 Location mi Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 10, 2010 #1 http://images110.fotki.com/v566/photos/4/1652124/8629619/altonNOWATERMARK-vi.jpg
KmH In memoriam Supporting Member 📸 Joined Apr 9, 2009 Messages 41,401 Reaction score 5,706 Location Iowa Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 10, 2010 #2 My mommy taught me that bad things can happen if I click on links from people I don't know. Others, have been taught that too. If you want comments on photos you have taken, it's better to post 2 or 3 at a time. So TPF made this sticky that shows people how to post images: http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/...forum-functions-pictoral-guide-using-tpf.html
My mommy taught me that bad things can happen if I click on links from people I don't know. Others, have been taught that too. If you want comments on photos you have taken, it's better to post 2 or 3 at a time. So TPF made this sticky that shows people how to post images: http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/...forum-functions-pictoral-guide-using-tpf.html