What's new

Just met the most amazing person EVER

Robin Usagani

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Jun 6, 2010
Messages
10,347
Reaction score
2,174
Location
Denver, CO
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Sorry.. only iphone pic. Recognize the guy? He just went tubing like 4 blocks away from my house. I cant belive nobody else recognized him. I was taking my girls for a walk.

311712_2342475326051_1375002279_32789007_7992084_n.jpg


301262_2342475646059_1375002279_32789008_4216582_n.jpg
 
Most amazing guy ever... Why???
 
That us Erik Weihenmayer. Google him and you will agree with me. I am honored to have met the guy.
 
That is really cool, Schwetty! He is supposed to be a great guy too.... even with all he has accomplished.... :)
 
Omg he's blind and he's done more daring things that I'll ever do in my life?! Would love to meet him in person! Too bad you didn't have your 5DMII with you.
 
Oh wow! That's the guy from Expedition Impossible right? He is amazing. So glad you got the chance to meet him!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom