just out of interest

ferny

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.blueyedmuffin.co.uk
Do the great spam gods on here get annoyed by me constantly reporting spam? Would you rather I stop? If it's like it used to be back in the dark ages when I was a mod you get an e-mail each time someone reports a post. Hope you're not getting your inboxes spammed too much.

Do the great spam gods on here get annoyed by me constantly reporting spam? no

Would you rather I stop? no

If it's like it used to be back in the dark ages when I was a mod you get an e-mail each time someone reports a post. it is still the way

Hope you're not getting your inboxes spammed too much. not at all, but as I'm paid £18,000.00 to get rid of the spam its worth the hassle.

The only downside for me is that its not always possible for me to check my emails while im at work, like now. I would like a pop up like the PM pop up so that way I'd know about spam when I'm working hard.

Uhm, given the payment LP quoted, where can I send my CV to apply?

You shouldn't give away your constant velocity joint. How will you be able to use your car if you do?

Ho ho ho...

great humour has its price ... and ferny apparently is not able to pay it :p

It doesn't annoy me at all, I just want to know why LP is getting paid more than me?

Ah, just realised - he was quoting annual figures, I was thinking monthly. As you were...

annual? uhm.. well ... ok

think you lot have misunderstood me, thats £18,000.00 per spammer I ban

You have the power to ban people? :blushing:

Tell me, do you also have to wear a uniform? :drool:

you have a sick mind Ferny!! maybe thats why I like you ;)

says little miss Norwegian hat

Sorry I shouldn't have interfered, I'll leave you and Ferny to cyberflirt.

:eyebrows: ohhh baby yous loves it yous does

Most reactions

New Topics

Back