Just picked up some film...

Johno

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Just picked up a roll of T-Max400 that I've been nursing.... Heres a couple shots...

1) Phantom Lake, BC
Untitled-5.jpg

2) My lovely Girlfriend, Hiding from the snow....Hornby Island, BC
Untitled-2.jpg

3)
Untitled-4.jpg

4) And the last shot on the roll, Just to kill it off. My Best Friend, Ky (Sheperd/Lab in case you wondered)
Untitled-1.jpg

Scenic picture of a Cessna 172 (I think) on floats, then nicely composed photos of a pretty young lady, then a shot of a dog that shows a lot of character (none of the pro shots of my mom's bichon have that!), what's not to love? Dangit, now I'm drooling (at the float plane).

All very nice. I just love the shot of the plane. Very nice composition. And I love the plane.

That's actually my Dad's 185, He's also got a beautifully restored Piper supercub on floats as well. I'll try and post some pics of them If I can find more :)

I quite like the composition of your first photo here of your dad's plane.
Do you ever get on it for a flight over the wonderful countryside you live in to take aerial photos? That would be interesting!!!

Your girlfriend is VERY pretty.
And your dog looks like he is your bestest of friends!

LaFoto said:
Do you ever get on it for a flight over the wonderful countryside you live in to take aerial photos? That would be interesting!!!
Of course, He couldn't keep me out of the airplane if he tried :lol: Part of our business is taking aerial photographs. We have a Hasselblad 500 ELM vertically mounted in the bottom of the airplane. It's a pretty neat system ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back