Just playin around

wxnut

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.dougraflikphotography.com
fastsky.jpg

Way cool!! Everything in this photograph takes the eye on an interesting little excursion: From the tree, to the houses, to the streetlight, to the cruciform shape of the illuminated power lines and pole. Those clouds… They are moving! The diagonal sidewalk and street help to add depth to the image.

How long was your exposure and what did you meter on? I’m seriously stoked about trying my hand at something similar! I doubt seriously that I could come close to what you have achieved here though.

I would love to see the full resolution version of this image… I’m guessing those background houses are tack sharp. I gotta know... What provided the lighting on the foreground tree?? I'm guessing perhaps another streetlamp, as the color temp looks much the same as the background light.

Well done!!

looks good. Almost looks like a studio or set

wow! i love this pic, the lighting is perfect, everything is perfect, i hope u dont mind but im saving your pic for inspiration, awesome work!

Very cool! I've been casually playing around with night shots with my new dslr and not having too much luck yet. Seeing this stuff is encouraging:)

Most reactions

Back