What's new

Just playing around

redls1bird

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 11, 2007
Messages
69
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Well, after seeing a post on another forum about product photography, it got me going to try some. I went from zero experience in this kind of "still life" shot to this result in about 40-50 pictures, and an hour and a halves worth of time. I know this is by no means a professional result, but I think its pretty good for a complete beginner. I started with a fake Rolex, then to an Ipod shuffle, to a bottle of beer, then to this. Tell me what you think!! Theres also virtually no pp on this photo, just rotation correction and crop.


armani.jpg
 
Anybody at all?
 
The background looks dusty or dandruffy or something...too many little white specks. Also, the typography on the product seems to be soft.
 
The bubbles on the inside of the jar look weird IMO.

Everything else seems ok, nice shot.
 
The background looks dusty or dandruffy or something...too many little white specks. Also, the typography on the product seems to be soft.

I guess I didnt really notice it because I knew what it was. I was trying to get the right look of "wet" on the bottle, and the background also has a fine mist of water on it. Its the reflection from the flash that illuminates it.

Thanks for the feedback!!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom