What's new

Just say NO to crack...

Dammit.... now I won't sleep all night thinking about whether or not this was outside of Walmart.
 
Great composition. Great leading line.

Too funny!
Rotanimod, since this is a new year, can we get an updated profile pic? I am not sure if you are getting ready to fix your camera, make out with your camera, or just chimpin'. You could always go to one of those glamour shot places at the mall. They will do a good job for you. :)
 
Great composition. Great leading line.

Too funny!
Rotanimod, since this is a new year, can we get an updated profile pic? I am not sure if you are getting ready to fix your camera, make out with your camera, or just chimpin'. You could always go to one of those glamour shot places at the mall. They will do a good job for you. :)

Kathy, that's clearly chimpin'!!! Ok I'm done here before I'm encouraged to add an avatar *covers ears and walks away quickly* I can't hear you LA LA LA LA I can't hear you LA LA LA LA
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom