remylebeau
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Jan 18, 2014
- Messages
- 86
- Reaction score
- 26
- Location
- Canada
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
I've got a pair of these and don't need the second body. Both were recently serviced by retired Hasselblad tech Joe Vieira. Inside/Outside fully cleaned with deteriorated foam replaced(see last picture), dried grease removed and re-oiled for smooth action. Selling the body, finder, film back and body cap.
$550 for Canadians, I'll cover shipping.
$500 for US, you pay for shipping, any tracking service purolator, dhl, fedex etc.
Possible interest in trades:
Voigtlander Heliar 75mm 1.8, I'll add cash on my side.
Sennheiser ew112 lavalier microphone, transmitter/receiver or Sony uwp d11 lavalier mic kit
Minolta CLE
Tamron 70-200 VC (nikon) with cash from my end





$550 for Canadians, I'll cover shipping.
$500 for US, you pay for shipping, any tracking service purolator, dhl, fedex etc.
Possible interest in trades:
Voigtlander Heliar 75mm 1.8, I'll add cash on my side.
Sennheiser ew112 lavalier microphone, transmitter/receiver or Sony uwp d11 lavalier mic kit
Minolta CLE
Tamron 70-200 VC (nikon) with cash from my end




