Reaction score
Website
www.themodernmutt.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Price: WITHDRAWN
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean

I am reluctantly putting my treasured Hasselblad up for sale. I bought it with grand dreams of one day printing large gallery exhibitions, and so far I've printed a few 8x10's. When I grab a camera on the run its a 35mm, so this one is seeing no use at all.

This setup shows some use, but is in excellent condition. Its been evaluated by KEH representatives during their visit to Ft. Worth camera, and priced accordingly. It was also CLA'd by David Odess a year or so before I bought it (2011), and I have a copy of the receipt somewhere. I'll try to find it. Everything is in complete and working order, and all accessories are genuine Hasselblad brand and quality.

This kit consists of the following:

500c/m body
Waist Level Finder
80mm 2.8 T* (with caps)
Metal Lens Shade
Rapid wind crank
Regular wind crank
A12 back (matching insert, and darkslide)

Quick Focus Ring
Split image focus screen
Cross hairs focus screen
B50 UV filter (on lens)
B50 UV filter x3
B50 filter (unknown)
B50 red filter
Left hand grip
Polaroid back (in original box)
Pro Bellows Shade

Price is (WITHDRAWN) net including insured, signature required shipping to CONUS.

***ALSO WILLING TO TRADE FOR NIKON 70-200 VRI, OR SIGMA 70-200 + CASH***

$Hassy-9470.jpg$Hassy-9465.jpg$Hassy-9464.jpg$Hassy-9466.jpg$Hassy-9468.jpg$Hassy-9469.jpg$Hassy-9472.jpg$Hassy-9475.jpg$Hassy-9476.jpg$Hassy-9467.jpg

Last edited:
He saw is own pictures :)

Good call!

You know... there's a lot of things that I don't like about it. But there's a lot of things that I love about it. But it's like a classic car, it's not always the most comfortable ride, but when you take it out that one Sunday a month, its really worth it!

I also decided that it's easier to save up $700 for a used Sigma 70-200, than it is to replace a classic piece of equipment like this.

Most reactions

Back