Just some awesome clouds

JustJazzie

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I walked in the door the other night to my husband burning the roux and needed my help, I told him he would have to wait while I grabbed a quick shot of the awesome clouds outside! Unfortunately, no real thought went into these since I was in a hurry, but the clouds were so neat, I thought I would share anyways!
15667477768_9cb8dfa4db_b.jpg
15669222467_37b09562f0_b.jpg

What was he going to thicken?

Nice clouds. :02.47-tranquillity:
He was making general tso's chicken from scratch. Once you get started it goes really quickly! Chicken in the deep fryer and sauce on the stove. I think the recipe is funky too since it always over thickens. But he didn't know any of that, he was trying to surprise me with dinner! :)

Nice shot, more than nice hubby. Ed

Pretty good. The second one conveys majesty in a very good way!

Pretty good. The second one conveys majesty in a very good way!
Thanks!! I wish I had a wider lens on at the time, they just kept going and going!!!

I wasn't sure the verticle crop would work here, glad it's passable.

Very nice. The mountains in silhouette helps these.

nice shots.
Thank you!
Very nice. The mountains in silhouette helps these.
Thanks. I have taken sky pictures in the past without something to "ground" them, and for me they never feel complete. So I always try to include something for the most part.

I like the second one
Thanks. :)

Great shot!
Thank you!
Nice clouds. Most of the clouds we get out here are pretty crappy.
:-( we get all sorts of awesome clouds here! Big fluffy ones, wispy ones, these "rolling" ones, we are so high in the mountains that we get tons of stormy ones where you can see things falling out of them in the distance. All I have to do is wait for the colors.

Most reactions

Back