Just some clouds and landscapes

Phot

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
This is some stuff I have been working on. I have much larger copies and the raw files for all. Thought I'd share. Any critiques or tips welcome. Though this is mostly just to share some beauty I saw today. I might have to start carrying my camera and equipment in my car.

This one was my view on my way home.

This one is of sunrise in Tahoe

Not sure if I want to crop this, what kind of edits, but it looks so good to me.

I like the first one, only because the speed limit sign is fully lit! Hope you were not going 70 when snapping the photos. What kind of camera are you using?

I pulled over. Cell phone. HTC M9 20mp Raw.

Excellent captures - well taken

I should clarify, The first was with my phone(yes still raw), the second and third is with a Nikon D3200.

I had no idea they had RAW shooting cameras these days. Can you pull any info from the foreground in post processing? I think #2 would benefit from that
What would you do with the middle image?

Well I am in a Panoramic kind of mood these days. I would crop to a 1:3 maybe. Keep the distant mountain range in the bottom 3rd and then let the sky take the rest. As for sliders, I just tinker till I find the image either as I remember it, of if that is not possible I get it to a point where I am happy.

Most reactions

Back