H Hobbes TPF Noob! Joined Feb 15, 2008 Messages 954 Reaction score 5 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 22, 2009 #1 1. 2. In camera b&w but I had to use Photoshop to remove some of the noise 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8.
polymoog No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Aug 31, 2008 Messages 1,283 Reaction score 3 Location Meercat Manor Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 22, 2009 #2 That first one is great, really atmospheric
N Neophyte Photographer TPF Noob! Joined Apr 5, 2005 Messages 501 Reaction score 0 Location South Dakota, USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 22, 2009 #3 polymoog said: That first one is great, really atmospheric Click to expand... I agree. The first one is definitely my favorite.
polymoog said: That first one is great, really atmospheric Click to expand... I agree. The first one is definitely my favorite.
woojiebear TPF Noob! Joined Mar 20, 2009 Messages 387 Reaction score 1 Location Kelowna, B.C. Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 22, 2009 #4 I think the first TWO are gorgeous!! i love the atmosphere
ktgoesroar TPF Noob! Joined Apr 19, 2009 Messages 1 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 22, 2009 #5 I absolutely have to agree with woojiebear, the first two are amazing Great work!
H Hobbes TPF Noob! Joined Feb 15, 2008 Messages 954 Reaction score 5 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 25, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 #6 Thanks everyone! I guess I have to thank the thick fog for have made those two pictures more interesting. ^^
Thanks everyone! I guess I have to thank the thick fog for have made those two pictures more interesting. ^^
ClarkKent No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Mar 20, 2005 Messages 2,020 Reaction score 9 Location Kankakee,IL Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 25, 2009 #7 The first one really grabs my attention. I love the lighting, it reminds me of a painting almost. Well Done!
The first one really grabs my attention. I love the lighting, it reminds me of a painting almost. Well Done!
S sly677 TPF Noob! Joined Jan 26, 2009 Messages 75 Reaction score 0 Location Ottawa Ontario Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 25, 2009 #8 #1 is awesome, beautiful shot. I really enjoy #2 as well.
T TheSnooze TPF Noob! Joined Apr 19, 2009 Messages 14 Reaction score 0 Location Frenchtown, New Jersey Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 25, 2009 #9 I have to agree with everyone else, #1 and #2 are some great shots. Nice work.
H Hobbes TPF Noob! Joined Feb 15, 2008 Messages 954 Reaction score 5 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 27, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 #10 I see you guys like foggy night photography Well I will take more in the future whenever I get the opportunity ^^
I see you guys like foggy night photography Well I will take more in the future whenever I get the opportunity ^^